Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32019
View in linear mode

Subject: "What front camber kits are you guys using?" Previous topic | Next topic
John99RSFeb-24-09 03:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#32019, "What front camber kits are you guys using?"

My friend and I installed the front upper ball joint camber kits made by ingalls and we can't get the damn car to go straight. It keeps pulling to the right and we have done an allignment 4 times!!! In fact he even tried adjusting it so it would pull to the left to offset the pull to the right just to see what would happen and it still pulls right. I used to have the upper control arm mounts that slid in and out for camber adjustment, but there was still always a negative camber. This new upper ball joint has more adjustment for camber and caster and we are still having problems. Anyone ever have issues with these?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What front camber kits are you guys using? [View all] , John99RS, Feb-24-09 03:53 PM
  RE: What front camber kits are you guys using?, AdministratorCODE4, Feb-24-09 06:19 PM, #1
RE: What front camber kits are you guys using?, freelancefool, Feb-24-09 08:40 PM, #2
      RE: What front camber kits are you guys using?, John99RS, Feb-25-09 06:42 PM, #3
           RE: What front camber kits are you guys using?, freelancefool, Feb-25-09 07:11 PM, #4
                RE: What front camber kits are you guys using?, AdministratorCODE4, Feb-25-09 08:16 PM, #5
                     RE: What front camber kits are you guys using?, John99RS, Feb-25-09 08:26 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32019 Previous topic | Next topic