Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29674
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Emergency brake hardware..............Satan wants my first born child" Previous topic | Next topic
azdaveJul-30-06 12:21 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29680, "RE: Emergency brake hardware..............Satan wants my first born child"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by Blured
if anybody has all the parts i need for a decent price i'll definitely be willing to buy it!

I have a pair of L&R backing plates as required for the drum-to-disc conversion with all the e-brake hardware in great shape. I will not sell just the e-brake hardware. I banged out a few dents in the dust cover, sandblasted any rust found and painted them. They also have my modification that will allow you to easily use the existing e-brake cables on your car eliminating the need to pull out the carpet and console etc. to replace the cables. My modification will allow the backing plates to be used with either e-brake cable you have installed. With the repaint and e-brake modification I will not sell these for less than $150 plus shipping to Canada. I'll ship from Tempe AZ 85281 by UPS Ground, Air etc. I take Paypal.

Be sure to see my tech topic for more help.
http://www.rcaz.com/rcaz/sub%20indexes/drum_to_disc/index.htm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Emergency brake hardware..............Satan wants my first born child [View all] , Blured, Jul-28-06 02:05 PM
  RE: Emergency brake hardware..............Satan wants my first born child, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-28-06 02:46 PM, #1
RE: Emergency brake hardware..............Satan wants my first born child, azdave, Jul-30-06 12:21 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29674 Previous topic | Next topic