Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #27247
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: 2g gsx brakes" Previous topic | Next topic
xceler8Jun-06-05 05:58 PM
Member since Jun 03rd 2005
269 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27252, "RE: 2g gsx brakes"
In response to In response to 1

Easy, go to www.dsmclub.com do a seach for parts cars or as I did do a search for "gsx calipers" worked perfectly. I found a guy taht had a parts car and sent him an email asking about some front brakes. Make sure you check the date of the guys post so your not emailing someon from two years ago. You can also search under your local dsm club through that site too and possibly find someone in your area and save on shipping and even get them installed that day.

I'm searching now for some cheaper cross-drilled and slotted rotors for a gsx and stainless lines since I'm gonna have to belled the system anyways. I don't want to have to bleed it again in a few months when I get more money.

PM me if you have more questions. I can help you find some. I also might be picking up some of those 'ford' injectors so i might have a few extras.

Fully Built MS powered 99' GS Sport, Garrett T3/T04e 60 trim with one big ass intercooler!

Yeah, she runs...sorta!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

2g gsx brakes [View all] , xceler8, Jun-05-05 09:07 AM
  RE: 2g gsx brakes, foggy45, Jun-05-05 06:56 PM, #1
RE: 2g gsx brakes, xceler8, Jun-06-05 05:58 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #27247 Previous topic | Next topic