Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #23914
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: springs,coil overs, or air cylinders ?" Previous topic | Next topic
BuckNuttyMay-18-04 06:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23925, "RE: springs,coil overs, or air cylinders ?"
In response to In response to 1

low drop = goldlines
small drop = eibach

spring will give you a better ride then coil overs or air ride.

if you go with coilovers, drop zone, and skunk2 are the best...or so i've heard. I personally despise coil overs due to the horrible ride they give and, personally, you don't adjust em enough to justify buying them.

Air ride is pimp, but its a show type suspension only. It will not be a good performance set up, and daily driving will be aight.

Personally go for springs and a good adjustable strut...if you are going for all show, then air ride is your best bet.

Full coil over set ups pwn all...Tein, JIC, and most other brands will yield better gains all around, plus offer adjustability...they are the only coil overs i would buy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

springs,coil overs, or air cylinders ? [View all] , 96spyderNt, May-18-04 11:28 AM
  RE: springs,coil overs, or air cylinders ?, susk, May-18-04 04:18 PM, #1
RE: springs,coil overs, or air cylinders ?, BuckNutty, May-18-04 06:39 PM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #23914 Previous topic | Next topic