Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #21732
View in linear mode

Subject: "grinding sound (comes and goes)" Previous topic | Next topic
pollskatallonDec-28-03 03:08 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2003
35 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21732, "grinding sound (comes and goes)"

her it is i have posted with others who have kinda the same sound but know has a clue . any way so when i turn my wheel it makes kind of a grinding sound, while i am turning it. seems to be from front left wheel. when i lift my front two wheels off the ground sound is not there and goes away, but when i go drive for a bit it eventually comes back. now when i go over bumps, holes or whatever it sounds like the spring in a old matress all squeky and shit. i have coil overs, which have been in for 3 months on oem struts but now put them back up to stock height but sound is still there. the only thing i did befor all this was tighten my power steering belt, could this have done this?

well any suggestions goin to L and R racing tomorow but i want to have a clue of what could be happenin

thanx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

grinding sound (comes and goes) [View all] , pollskatallon, Dec-28-03 03:08 PM
  RE: grinding sound (comes and goes), eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-28-03 04:35 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #21732 Previous topic | Next topic