Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2085
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Coilover quality" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanMay-07-01 07:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2087, "RE: Coilover quality"
In response to In response to 1

heres how it breaks down...all the cheap coilovers suck except the maxspeeds. just know this and remember it! (i sold my maxspeeds to brandon (phatGS) cause they werent low enough and got the focuz RS2's. well they mount to the strut with allen screws, however fucking stupid that is, the rear screws got stripped and one broke off on each side, so i swapped in cut tenzo springs for a slightly lower drop. then just today i got done removing the "helper" springs from the front focuz coilovers because they are noisy, suck ass, and do nothing, so i got another bit of drop, tucking a good bit of tire in front now, god knows how low i actually am now, but its nice. i also installed the front camber kit today finally...too bad i can look at my car from the front and see toe-out on both front wheels...time for an alignment.
dont get the focuz, they are actually more than the maxspeeds. the arospeeds attach the same way as the focuz (at least the accord arospeeds do)
go with GC, skunk, or maxspeed

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Coilover quality [View all] , Dame_Flamez, Apr-30-01 06:15 PM
  RE: Coilover quality, HadesOmega, May-07-01 06:16 AM, #1
RE: Coilover quality, cyan, May-07-01 07:16 AM #2
      RE: Coilover quality, phatGS, May-07-01 03:14 PM, #3
           RE: Coilover quality, trickedeclipse, May-07-01 03:51 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2085 Previous topic | Next topic