Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18677
View in linear mode

Subject: "RM rear sway bar" Previous topic | Next topic
NackersJun-30-03 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18677, "RM rear sway bar"

I am going to purchase the RM front and rear sway bar, but I only want the front. I emailed RM to see if we could do this through them (each send money and they send the bars), but they can't. Whoever wants the rear will have to send me the money and as soon as I get the bars, I will send the rear one out. The price is $300 for the set plus $25 shipping. The other buyer will have to send me $162.50 (half the shipping and half the price for the bars), then since they are actually helping me out, I'll send the bar for no cost from me to them. I will buy the bars as soon as I get a check from the other buyer. Please, only serious takers on this and have the money in hand. IM me or email me at Nackersaccent@aol.com and we will work out the details. I want to do this ASAP so like I said, have the money in hand.

P.S. I also posted this in Announcements/Groupbuys, but I don't think it belongs there.

Thanks in advance,
Brain

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

RM rear sway bar [View all] , Nackers, Jun-30-03 06:07 PM
  RE: RM rear sway bar, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-01-03 06:00 AM, #1
RE: RM rear sway bar, Nackers, Jul-01-03 01:20 PM, #2
      RE: RM rear sway bar, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-01-03 02:55 PM, #3
           RE: RM rear sway bar, Nackers, Jul-01-03 07:52 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18677 Previous topic | Next topic