Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17992
View in linear mode

Subject: "Car you patch the CV boots on the axle like a raft? Or what do I need to do?" Previous topic | Next topic
KirbyMay-27-03 07:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17992, "Car you patch the CV boots on the axle like a raft? Or what do I need to do?"

I have a tear in my drivers side boot and grease is shooting out if it while I drive. (I know because it's all over the body of the car) Can I use a rubber patch like for a raft on this thing or do I have to replace the boot? And how hard is it to replace the boot, what is involved with doing so.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Car you patch the CV boots on the axle like a raft? Or what do I need to do? [View all] , Kirby, May-27-03 07:25 AM
  RE: Car you patch the CV boots on the axle like a raft? Or what do I need to do?, Erik, May-27-03 11:00 AM, #1
RE: Car you patch the CV boots on the axle like a raft? Or what do I need to do?, Amish_Eclipse, May-27-03 06:28 PM, #2
      RE: Car you patch the CV boots on the axle like a raft? Or what do I need to do?, Kirby, May-28-03 08:35 AM, #3
           RE: Car you patch the CV boots on the axle like a raft? Or what do I need to do?, Amish_Eclipse, May-28-03 08:59 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17992 Previous topic | Next topic