Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16757
View in linear mode

Subject: "Another camber correction question (sorry heh)" Previous topic | Next topic
woo2gnt97Mar-31-03 06:05 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2002
1362 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16757, "Another camber correction question (sorry heh)"

Searched around a bit to try and find out exactly what I need but couldn't really come up with any conclusive answers. Everyone's setup is different and I can't really guesstimate the way I'd like to.

So question is:

I'm going w/ a 2'' drop on tokico blues w/ goldlines.
I'm pondering ordering the Ingalls camber kit as they are on sale from grp buy center for $120 w/ free shipping. I'm also pondering the $15 rear camber mod.

The question is, will i need more than 1.0 degrees of correction on the front camber? (because the 1.25 degree-3.0 degree adjustment kit is $10 more).

And, will the $15 rear camber mod cover me for my drop?

And lastly, after all of this ; I would just get an alignment and I'd be set, right?

Sorry for the long post but I gotta have these questions answer. And ya, I'm new to doing suspension mods so thanks for the replies

Black 97 Eclipse RS a/t
nakayama cai
cat-back exhaust
final drive gears
afx udp

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Another camber correction question (sorry heh) [View all] , woo2gnt97, Mar-31-03 06:05 PM
  RE: Another camber correction question (sorry heh), fasterGS, Mar-31-03 06:08 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16757 Previous topic | Next topic