Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15364
View in linear mode

Subject: "HELP!!! CAR RIDES LIKE SHIT!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
DirtyJan-29-03 03:00 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15364, "HELP!!! CAR RIDES LIKE SHIT!!!"

I'll try to make this short but informative.

I started out with coilovers, and the car had a harsh ride. It felt like everytime I hit a bump that something was gonna break. I installed some GR-2's and things weren't much better. I said fuck this and bought some H&R Sport Springs. It was like no other. The ride was perfect. It's felt just like stock. The problem here was that I was fucking up my tires because the camber was off. I bought some new tires and a week later I installed my "Specialty Products" camber kits. I got an alighnment the next day and now everything is SHIT!!!

I thought it was the shocks that might have fucked up while driving to get the alighnment so I replaced the Gr-2's with Tokico Blues.
That wasn't the problem. I love Tokicos but the ride is even worse now because they are stiffer than the GR-2's.

Why can't this shit be right for a change!?! Does anyone know what can be done to fix this shit before I go back to the OE Springs and camber shit. If it's the camber kits,I will get some new ones but if thats not it there will be a DSM full of bullet holes! I'm tired of spending money and not getting anywhere! FUCK!

Sorry for the venting. But I think it might have helped.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HELP!!! CAR RIDES LIKE SHIT!!! [View all] , Dirty, Jan-29-03 03:00 PM

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15364 Previous topic | Next topic