Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30732
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lower control arms" Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSSep-04-07 06:45 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30732, "Lower control arms"
Sep-04-07 06:47 AM by 2GeclipseRS

Edit: FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARMS

Ok. I'm pressed to get my suspension in pristine condition before i get on to my little hp endeavors.....

I know i need tie rod ends (getting the inners and outers to deal with all of them in one shot while i'm under the car). I also know i need lower ball joints.

I want to lower my car eventually too. Now, i know moog has a set of adjustable uppers. +/-1* They're not that expensive. I'm wondering if i should just get the Sankei/555 lower control arms with the lower joints for $120 from parts train..... I'm going with a 2" drop on gr-2's with gst 16's on 55 series tires with a 205 width. Will that be ok?

If not, do you just think i'm better off getting a front camber kit outright and pressing those into my control arms?

Thanks.

PS. What differences performance wise, do the curved lower arms offer that the straight ones do not (if there is indeed a significant difference)?

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lower control arms [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Sep-04-07 06:45 AM
  RE: Lower control arms, RoninEclipse2G, Sep-04-07 07:35 AM, #1
RE: Lower control arms, 2GeclipseRS, Sep-04-07 09:26 AM, #2
      RE: Lower control arms, RoninEclipse2G, Sep-06-07 05:31 AM, #3
           RE: Lower control arms, 2GeclipseRS, Sep-11-07 02:41 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30732 Previous topic | Next topic