Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22293
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorCODE4Feb-06-04 04:28 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22295, "RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question"
In response to In response to 0

I am kind of confused by what you mean as the spindle. I have not seen the ingalls front camber kit, is it an adjustable upper ball joint that rotates to bring the arm that comes off of the steering knuckle out a bit? If so, that is quite a bit of rub if it is hitting the fender well edge there. What are you asking to be pressed in? Holla at me here or on AIM, I have worked with several another correction kits at work and might be able to help you out.

As for the rear, both the rear control arms are bolted to the spindle and have bushings where the bolt goes thru. If you are maxed out on the cams and still out of spec, then I would check some other things out to see if they are bent or worn out.

If everything does not adjust correctly, you might have to use a different correction kits. It sucks to eat tires

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question [View all] , WickedESi, Feb-05-04 10:35 PM
  RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, AdministratorCODE4, Feb-06-04 04:28 AM #1
RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, WickedESi, Feb-06-04 09:25 AM, #2
      RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, Patroklai, Feb-07-04 12:56 PM, #3
           RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, FuSi0N, Feb-07-04 01:03 PM, #4
                RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, WickedESi, Feb-07-04 01:18 PM, #5
                     RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, 2point4, Sep-08-04 08:12 PM, #6
                          RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, ez, Sep-09-04 10:24 AM, #7
                               RE: Ingalls Front Extreme Camber Kit Question, mcgyvr, Sep-10-04 04:13 AM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22293 Previous topic | Next topic