Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22091
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pics of my new suspension set up..." Previous topic | Next topic
EricBss7Jan-24-04 10:04 AM
Member since Nov 10th 2003
407 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22091, "Pics of my new suspension set up..."

My car now has an Eibach pro kit with monroe struts/shocks as opposed to the Ractive coilovers i used to have. Drop isnt too much of a change. The front is noticably higher than it used to be on the coilovers but i expect that to change once the springs compress a little and i put my 17s on. The kicker was right after i got the car back i started hearing this squeaking/creaking sound whenever i turned my wheel. I was like great something else wrong. Checked my power steering fluid and bolts on the pulleys. Fluid was fine and bolts were all tight. So for the hell of it i went and had the ball joint recall done because i was pretty sure my car hadnt had it done. Bam problem solved thank god. Anyways...heres some pics comparing the height of each. Yea, the cars dirty in the last pic...winter sucks..
Stock -
Ractive coilovers -
Pro kit -
Im satisfied with the pro kit just for the ride quality alone. I would never go back to coilovers unless they were the Teins another true colover system. Add one more to the spring side

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Pics of my new suspension set up... [View all] , EricBss7, Jan-24-04 10:04 AM
  RE: Pics of my new suspension set up..., injendsm, Jan-24-04 10:34 AM, #1
RE: Pics of my new suspension set up..., ajcfalcon, Jan-24-04 03:24 PM, #2
      RE: Pics of my new suspension set up..., EricBss7, Jan-24-04 06:27 PM, #3
           RE: Pics of my new suspension set up..., Uberingram, Jan-24-04 09:38 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22091 Previous topic | Next topic