Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18290
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?" Previous topic | Next topic
MCubed45Jun-10-03 01:50 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18297, "RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?"
In response to In response to 1

ya you need to buy gsx calipers. they sell 'em at checkers for like $60 a piece (plus core charge). i like my AEM's. they're 12.5". that's really really big. you need 17" rims or bigger. our stock brakes kinda suck so this upgrade makes a huge difference. i bought my AEM rotors from RRE as well as some metal master pads and SS brake lines. i got ripped off buying calipers from them though. paid way too much. do your self a favor and get 'em at a junkyard or some parts store like checkers or autozone or somethin. good luck with the upgrade!

-marc

='95 RS 5spd Red=
Matrix CAI
A'pexi Turbo N1
Hanabi 8000k HID
SPAL Deluxe Power Windows
Nakayama GT5 17's
Ractive STB
GSX Calipers
AEM Rotors

255 is fricken short

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion? [View all] , SonicYan, Jun-09-03 08:58 PM
  RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, pn0ymahal, Jun-10-03 12:41 PM, #1
RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, MCubed45, Jun-10-03 01:50 PM #2
      RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, SonicYan, Jun-10-03 05:18 PM, #3
           RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-10-03 05:54 PM, #4
           RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, TeamJasonESi_T, Jun-10-03 06:21 PM, #5
           RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, MCubed45, Jun-11-03 03:48 AM, #6
                RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, Chamuko, Jun-11-03 09:45 AM, #7
                     RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, SonicYan, Jun-11-03 08:07 PM, #8
                          RE: Will the Powerslot rotors for a GSX fit my RS or do I have to do a conversion?, MCubed45, Jun-14-03 04:04 PM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18290 Previous topic | Next topic