Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10715
View in linear mode

Subject: "Front/Front Upper Strut Bar...pick one for me..." Previous topic | Next topic
My9t5TalonJul-12-02 10:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10715, "Front/Front Upper Strut Bar...pick one for me..."

I already have the Neuspeed one for the Front-Rear of the engine...now I'd like one for the actual towers...what are some good ones to go with...looks and strength, I'm really lookin' for one that is either polished (like the Neuspeed bar, cuz my sticker melted off from the heat) or an anodized blue to match my AEM CAI...any help is appreciated...

...also, does anyone happen to have the p.w. for www.ptuning.com for the discount, I think it is 2gnt...but just want to make sure, thanx all!!!

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Front/Front Upper Strut Bar...pick one for me... [View all] , My9t5Talon, Jul-12-02 10:02 AM
  RE: Front/Front Upper Strut Bar...pick one for me..., GorkoRacing, Jul-12-02 04:30 PM, #1
RE: Front/Front Upper Strut Bar...pick one for me..., espilcEGS, Jul-13-02 02:21 AM, #2
RE: Front/Front Upper Strut Bar...pick one for me..., My9t5Talon, Jul-14-02 06:25 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10715 Previous topic | Next topic