Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #654
View in linear mode

Subject: "Finally, ready to go! (and, one surprise...)" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorVX100Aug-10-06 02:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#654, "Finally, ready to go! (and, one surprise...)"

I was able to, (with the1Bill's help) to get the megasquirt completly installed yesterday (one day ahead of schedule!) and the car is ready for the shootout.

I could have just tied off the unconnected wires and finished it when I came back, but it was a better idea to finish the install so I don't have to worry about loose wires, and so it is done and over with!

The only thing is, I don't have time to tune it! The megasquirt has power and seems to work but it's not cliped into the injectors or coilpack. The stock computer is going to control the car from here to Ohio and back.

So I essentially went through all that effort to have a black box under the passenger seat that has blinkey lights on it but for the moment doesn't do anything

And, I do have a little surprise when I get out there (well not for any of you guys, you'll see when we get there)

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Finally, ready to go! (and, one surprise...) [View all] , ModeratorVX100, Aug-10-06 02:40 AM
  RE: Finally, ready to go! (and, one surprise...), Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-10-06 07:49 AM, #1
RE: Finally, ready to go! (and, one surprise...), wite96gs, Aug-10-06 07:51 AM, #2
RE: Finally, ready to go! (and, one surprise...), TeamDR1665, Aug-10-06 07:57 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #654 Previous topic | Next topic