Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #399
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jul-19-06 01:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#399, "Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"

I will be making a Shootout video for 2GNT this year. Proceeds from the sale of which will be put towards 2GNT beginning to bankroll projects like merchandise and, eventually, our own annual event TBA.

Right now, Jeremy (Aggression) is on board to shoot the eastern/Virginia caravan and I will be shooting the Chicago caravan. I'm looking to find someone who I can count on to get some quality footage of the Michigan crew departing and rolling through to at least Toledo.

I have the soundtrack and storyboard already set in my head and I think this video is going to be a kick ass production, but I will need quality footage from the Michigan guys to make it happen the way I'm seeing it.

If you can roll footage and ship me a copy of your tape as soon as you get back home, I would really appreciate heaing more from you.

Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman [View all] , TeamDR1665, Jul-19-06 01:29 PM
  RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-06 03:15 PM, #1
RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Moderatormicyek, Jul-20-06 01:31 AM, #2
      RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, TeamDR1665, Jul-20-06 01:18 PM, #3
           RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-21-06 01:54 AM, #4
                RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Diceman19, Jul-21-06 04:08 PM, #5
                     RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Teametx, Aug-02-06 04:57 AM, #6
                          RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-02-06 05:52 AM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #399 Previous topic | Next topic