Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5861
View in linear mode

Subject: "No crank signal from megasquirt" Previous topic | Next topic
DstachAug-25-14 08:10 PM
Member since Dec 04th 2010
276 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5861, "No crank signal from megasquirt"

Hello I am using megasquirt as a full stand alone. No stock ecu, not even the stock fuse box. 2.4 set up.

I have megasquirt3x board 3.57. I did all internal mods as it says from diyautotune (where I purchased the ecu). I am only cranking it over (no fuel or spark, no plugs in either). I have 12v running to the crank and cam sensor. I have power running to megasquirt all grounds from megasquirt and all sensor ground run back directly to the battery. I have 12 volts at the crank sensor. I had the coax wire with the white and black inside. I at first ran the white wire to signal and black to ground from the sensor. Nothing. I tried cutting the black wire from coax and running sensor ground directly to the battery. Nothing. I thought maybe I switched the ground on the sensor and the signal so I swapped them and still nothing. I have tuner studio set to
Spark Mode- "420A/Neon"
trigger angle / offset to 0.
Ignition Input Capture to "Falling Edge."
Spark Output to "Going High (Inverted)."
Number of Coils to "Wasted Spark."
Spark Hardware in Use to "MS3X spark."
Cam input (If used) to "MS3X Cam in."

I am lost at this point on what it could be. Any help will be appreciated. I hope I have enough info up. The coils and injector harness are both unplugged aswell but that should have anything to do with it.

-----
99 Eclipse gs (Daily)
89 Honda Crx (Drag car project)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

No crank signal from megasquirt [View all] , Dstach, Aug-25-14 08:10 PM
  RE: No crank signal from megasquirt, Dstach, Aug-25-14 08:37 PM, #1
RE: No crank signal from megasquirt, Gruff511, Sep-03-14 12:17 AM, #2
      RE: No crank signal from megasquirt, Dstach, Sep-03-14 06:12 AM, #3
           RE: No crank signal from megasquirt, Tired2, Sep-12-14 12:36 PM, #4
                RE: No crank signal from megasquirt, eclipse982nrRST, Sep-16-14 10:00 AM, #5
                     RE: No crank signal from megasquirt, Tired2, Sep-16-14 12:07 PM, #6
                     RE: No crank signal from megasquirt, Dstach, Sep-16-14 04:49 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5861 Previous topic | Next topic