Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5682
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wideband with narrowband simulation " Previous topic | Next topic
Th3DooMMar-12-13 03:30 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2013
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#5682, "Wideband with narrowband simulation "

Hey there, another question from me.

I would like to install a wideband sensor. I don't want to drill a hole into my DCsports header so I want to use the stock O2 sensor location. I read through a couple of threads in other forums and found the answer I want to hear. Most of the wideband sensors have a narrowband simulator that I need when using the stock ECU. So one of my questions is if our ECUs (e.g. my '98 one) are able to read and use the signals that come from the wideband when using the analog output of the controller. Will there be any problems when replacing the narrowband with a wideband? I don't want to drill any holes into my header...

Another question is which wideband sensors are self calibrating? There are AEM UEGOs, Innovate LC-1, MTX-L .... which one is the best and the easiest to use?

(Sorry for my probably bad english, I'm still learning and these technical and automotive words are not common when learning a language, haha)

420a in Europe

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Wideband with narrowband simulation [View all] , Th3DooM, Mar-12-13 03:30 PM
  RE: Wideband with narrowband simulation , ModeratorCorbin, Mar-13-13 07:16 PM, #1
RE: Wideband with narrowband simulation , Tired2, Mar-15-13 03:17 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5682 Previous topic | Next topic