Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5601
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Datalog and my msq" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxOct-29-12 01:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5604, "RE: Datalog and my msq"
In response to In response to 1

First, I'd like to say thanks for taking the time to look over things, Jason. I appreciate the review.

Second, I went ahead and updated the AE points, added fuel, and updated some targets in the AFR table. I didn't do anything with my timing map yet however, could use some guidance or tips in that area...I'm pretty much lost there.

Third, there is def some noise going on, because I can physically hear a high pitched whine sound from time to time during idle. I do have sensor grounds and MS ground grounded to the firewall. Currently, my negative battery terminal and wiring is close to shitting the bed and needs to be cleaned up. I was thinking of running a heavier gauge wire off the negative to the same point on the firewall where all the MS grounds are and see if that cleans things up.

I'll do some datalogging after work and shoot you another email when I get there.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Datalog and my msq [View all] , Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-26-12 09:35 AM
  RE: Datalog and my msq, SilvrEclips, Oct-28-12 09:18 AM, #1
RE: Datalog and my msq, Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-29-12 01:32 PM #2
      RE: Datalog and my msq, SilvrEclips, Oct-29-12 02:00 PM, #3
           RE: Datalog and my msq, Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-29-12 02:03 PM, #4
                RE: Datalog and my msq, Gruff511, Oct-29-12 10:51 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5601 Previous topic | Next topic