Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5601
View in linear mode

Subject: "Datalog and my msq" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxOct-26-12 09:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5601, "Datalog and my msq"
Oct-26-12 09:37 AM by xcasbonx

Most of you know that I recently installed the MS2 and have the car running off it now.

I'm still in over my head a bit, but I suppose with being NA still I have some room for error. I've pretty much let VE Analyze do most of my tuning.

The biggest issue I've had is the light throttle driving between 1500rpm and up to 2750 or so in 3rd or 4th gear city driving being stuck behind cars. When the road is open and I'm out in front the car runs pretty good. I've tried to richen up those low-load areas on my fuel table, but it still feels bucky here and there in those ranges.

The log starts out with a 2nd gear pull through almost the top of 4th where I let off and coast for awhile before going back into gear and cruising along. After that it's some light throttle driving mostly in 3rd where I've felt that surging/bucking from time to time.

If anyone has the time and would like to review them and maybe shed some light if at all possible, I'd appreciate it.

Mods list: http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=XcasbonX

Edit: for some reason having trouble with uploading. Send me a PM or reply here and I can email you the files. Thanks.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Datalog and my msq [View all] , Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-26-12 09:35 AM
  RE: Datalog and my msq, SilvrEclips, Oct-28-12 09:18 AM, #1
RE: Datalog and my msq, Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-29-12 01:32 PM, #2
      RE: Datalog and my msq, SilvrEclips, Oct-29-12 02:00 PM, #3
           RE: Datalog and my msq, Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-29-12 02:03 PM, #4
                RE: Datalog and my msq, Gruff511, Oct-29-12 10:51 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5601 Previous topic | Next topic