Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5525
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER" Previous topic | Next topic
Spaz5spdApr-09-12 06:51 PM
Member since Apr 09th 2012
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5527, "RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER"
In response to In response to 1

originally when i dropped the motor it would crank with no spark and i connected a disconnected connector that gave power to the crank sensor. The only code coming up now is the EVAP code but its understandable because its deleted. Would that prevent the car from starting though? Checked all connections and fuses and they are all fine. Change both ASD/Fuel relays.

(*_*)}$p@z{(*_*)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER [View all] , Spaz5spd, Apr-09-12 06:38 PM
  RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, AdministratorCODE4, Apr-09-12 06:45 PM, #1
RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, Spaz5spd, Apr-09-12 06:51 PM #2
      RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, AdministratorCODE4, Apr-09-12 06:55 PM, #3
           RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, Spaz5spd, Apr-09-12 07:09 PM, #4
                RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, AdministratorCODE4, Apr-09-12 07:13 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5525 Previous topic | Next topic