Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5525
View in linear mode

Subject: "FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER" Previous topic | Next topic
Spaz5spdApr-09-12 06:38 PM
Member since Apr 09th 2012
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5525, "FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER"

i previously got my project to turn and run a few times. I fried the ECU and now have a replacement. Some quick history:

EGR DELETE
EVAP DELETE
A/C DELETE
P/S DELETE

Havent had anything tuned out. the car started with all deleted just had a CEL. I removed all wiring of the deleted sensors back to the ECU harnesS.

I have exhausted every area of looking and may just be overlooking something in frustration can anybody help?

(*_*)}$p@z{(*_*)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER [View all] , Spaz5spd, Apr-09-12 06:38 PM
  RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, AdministratorCODE4, Apr-09-12 06:45 PM, #1
RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, Spaz5spd, Apr-09-12 06:51 PM, #2
      RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, AdministratorCODE4, Apr-09-12 06:55 PM, #3
           RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, Spaz5spd, Apr-09-12 07:09 PM, #4
                RE: FUEL PUMP PURGE: ENGINE NOT TURNING OVER, AdministratorCODE4, Apr-09-12 07:13 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5525 Previous topic | Next topic