Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5276
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Is the Greddy Emanage right for me?" Previous topic | Next topic
justins71Jun-08-11 07:39 AM
Member since Oct 25th 2007
466 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5296, "RE: Is the Greddy Emanage right for me?"
In response to In response to 0

I don't think so. I ran the Emanage Ultimate for a year when I first began boosting at 8psi, and the EMU did work well - but it's limited in the adjustment range. If you are running those large injectors you may max out your values just trying to get back to stock range, let alone any tuning beyond. I also was not able to ever get spark control to work. I heard of some people who were able to run an external mitsu igniter box, but never personally tried it. Beyond that, the amount of wiring isn't much more complicated than MS (sorry, had to mention it!) - and the manuals are pretty confusing as they were translated from Japanese so I had a hard time following parts.

/>

'95 GS w/ t3/t4b
FMIC, diy piping & RFL BOV
MS2-Extra Fuel&Spark
50 lb/hr Holley injectors w/ 1:1 RRFPR
JE 8.8:1 dish w/ Hastings Rings
Eagle Rods w/ ARP bolts
ARP Head studs
Mild port/polish head
3" custom DP/cat section, 3" PIT catback
dual MBC - 12 psi / 20psi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Is the Greddy Emanage right for me? [View all] , Brian O Conner, May-20-11 12:06 PM
  RE: Is the Greddy Emanage right for me?, justins71, Jun-08-11 07:39 AM #1
RE: Is the Greddy Emanage right for me?, SilvrEclips, Jun-15-11 07:05 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5276 Previous topic | Next topic