Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5129
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?" Previous topic | Next topic
kevoxJan-17-11 08:49 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2007
145 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5134, "RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?"
In response to In response to 1

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Hmm, go figure. I thought there was someone out there. Maybe if you tell us the problem, we could help you out.

We have ran the car with MSII running fuel while the stock ECU ran spark. Then discovered we could not tune the engine properly due to the stock ECU running spark. When my mechanic "changed it over" so MS II would run spark (yes, I shipped it back to DIYautotune to have the spark control capability added on to my board...), he could not get it to spark.
That is literally all the tech-info I can give you concerning the spark problem

And Corbin, thanks for the great recommendation, I WILL seek him out!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA? [View all] , kevox, Jan-12-11 07:32 AM
  RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jan-15-11 03:47 PM, #1
RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?, ModeratorCorbin, Jan-16-11 03:29 PM, #2
RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?, kevox, Jan-17-11 08:49 AM #3
      RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?, Teamdougie2, Jan-18-11 01:43 PM, #4
           RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?, kevox, Jan-18-11 05:24 PM, #5
                RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?, xceler8, Mar-07-11 11:42 AM, #6
                     RE: Any MS tech-savy people in the state of WA?, kevox, Mar-10-11 01:13 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5129 Previous topic | Next topic