Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #511
View in linear mode

Subject: "I found other options to megasquirt for fuel and timing" Previous topic | Next topic
rs-pssstMar-14-05 01:28 PM
Member since Nov 13th 2004
158 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#511, "I found other options to megasquirt for fuel and timing"

I already know that the software that came with the hahn portfueler is very lacking in its datalogging capabilities as well as under-programmed for features, but the same company that makes hahn's portfueler controler also makes a few controlers that may satisfy the needs of high boost peeps.

I am not comparing the products to megasquirt, because I am very confident that megasquirt is already a better solution. It should be said that there are other ways to control timing for high boost applications. www.splitsec.com has said that these controlers have map sensors that will accomadate to 26psi.

for the people kicking themselves for buying the portfueler instead of megasquirt can go with this option to adjust spark timing:

http://www.splitsec.com/products/timing.htm

price = ~$380

They also make a programmable fuel and spark controler in one:

http://www.splitsec.com/Brochure/Brochure.pdf

under the FTC1

price ~$550 (if i remember correctly)

cheers.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I found other options to megasquirt for fuel and timing [View all] , rs-pssst, Mar-14-05 01:28 PM
  RE: I found other options to megasquirt for fuel and timing, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-15-05 05:28 AM, #1
RE: I found other options to megasquirt for fuel and timing, rs-pssst, Mar-15-05 05:35 AM, #2
RE: I found other options to megasquirt for fuel and timing, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-15-05 07:26 AM, #3
      RE: I found other options to megasquirt for fuel and timing, BlueMoonEclipse, Mar-16-05 02:26 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #511 Previous topic | Next topic