Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5100
View in linear mode

Subject: "bare bones wiring" Previous topic | Next topic
Vendorreborn750Dec-20-10 01:08 AM
Member since Oct 25th 2010
45 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5100, "bare bones wiring"

well i decided to clean up my engine bay a little. I unplugged what i thought to be the sensors harness and want to remove it as i am running megasquirt standalone and dont want anything i dont need. It runs from up by the drivers side headlight to the firewall, to the passenger side and through the passenger side firewall to the center console area. This bundle contains all sorts of things such as all the intake manifold sensors, relays, etc. Im afraid i may have taken out everything i need for the sunroof, lights, headlights/tail, dash, windows, etc. I also noticed the fuse box has a large coil of wires running from it up through the fender to inside also. Did i pull out alot of the things i need to keep?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

bare bones wiring [View all] , Vendorreborn750, Dec-20-10 01:08 AM
  RE: bare bones wiring, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-20-10 07:41 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5100 Previous topic | Next topic