Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5030
View in linear mode

Subject: "ms 2 voltage issue: overcharging!?" Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningOct-03-10 08:17 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5030, "ms 2 voltage issue: overcharging!?"

seems im having an over charge issue at higher rpms.. this s real , ive measured it with volt meter at the voltage regulator, and when i rev, i can see it on the volt meter. the alt is brand new, and ive tried swapping out the VR with a new one. made sure the paint on strut tower is down to bare metal for a good ground..any ideas.. ive been trying to fix this for along time, its holding back my tuning..

as ive tried:
giving coil, ms and injectors their own relay
H1 has the cap in it
all ms/sensor grounds are on the fire
verified open time is correct
battery correction is .100
Alt and VR replaced. and wiring verified.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ms 2 voltage issue: overcharging!? [View all] , streetlightning, Oct-03-10 08:17 PM
  RE: ms 2 voltage issue: overcharging!?, 740 turbo brick, Oct-04-10 07:10 AM, #1
RE: ms 2 voltage issue: overcharging!?, streetlightning, Oct-04-10 02:45 PM, #2
      RE: ms 2 voltage issue: overcharging!?, streetlightning, Oct-04-10 08:22 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5030 Previous topic | Next topic