Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5014
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tuning: i start to load and my vac goes into the -22 area?" Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningSep-14-10 06:36 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5014, "Tuning: i start to load and my vac goes into the -22 area?"

So im running MS2 Seqential with 1000cc Injectors. Ive got it to idle decently, now im trying to use auto tune to help with tuning the VE table in the lower load areas. At idle 1000Rpm, it sits at about -18.5 inHg. as i slowly open the tb to like 1500 or 2200, i can see vac drop to -14in Hg. that seem normal, then as im sitting at that rpm (please not im driving so there is a load here) the vac drops to around ~ -22/23in hg. Tha doesnt seem right.. is is that normal?

Timing, timing/head is stock. heres my ignition table to see what numbers im pulling at given rpm vs in Hg,

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5014 Previous topic | Next topic