Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4966
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Removing Engine Harness and ECU and using a stand alone" Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningAug-18-10 04:04 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4968, "RE: Removing Engine Harness and ECU and using a stand alone"
In response to In response to 0

5v for vss, crank , all sensors will come from your MS harness. i ripped ALL the harness out, it goes all the way up to under the center console. The starter "trigger" wire will need to be ran incabin and hooked to the starter wire. you need to do your own relays, i have one for the ms, fuel pump , and another for the alt. of course i have +12v power for other things comeing from them as well like 12v for fans, injectors etc. Run all the grounds to one place. other then that it wasnt to bad as i look back lol, but it is a little scary..if you have the time, and dont need the car for a bit, do it like how clean it is, im even going to clean it up mor this winter, but i think its worth it

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Removing Engine Harness and ECU and using a stand alone [View all] , Slo2g, Aug-10-10 07:34 PM
  RE: Removing Engine Harness and ECU and using a stand alone, streetlightning, Aug-18-10 04:04 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4966 Previous topic | Next topic