Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4930
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Low Z injectors on MSii" Previous topic | Next topic
VelocitaPaolaJun-10-10 01:13 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4931, "RE: Low Z injectors on MSii"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by streetlightning
oK, i have been reading and asking?s, now i have one regarding my injector choice... I have Preciion 1000cc Ball and seat low Z injectors. I thought the ms2 had enunf resultion to run them>?

It does.

Originally posted by streetlightningnow people are saying i need a peak and hold board to run them?

It's not absolutely necessary; the JBPerf P&H Board or the SymTech Labs PH Driver are optional upgraded fuel injector drivers. The standard fuel injector drivers work well too, but you have to configure the parameters for low impedance injectors in MegaTune or TunerStudio MS.

Originally posted by streetlightningi see some have used peak and hold on MS1, but was that b/c of the lack of resolution?

Many Megasquirt users use the P&H Board or PH Driver for a variety of reasons. The issue with MS-I and low impedance fuel injectors is complex, but it suffices to say that it does not affect your system.

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Low Z injectors on MSii [View all] , streetlightning, Jun-10-10 09:25 AM
  RE: Low Z injectors on MSii, VelocitaPaola, Jun-10-10 01:13 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4930 Previous topic | Next topic