Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4863
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: MS2 config file not found.." Previous topic | Next topic
VelocitaPaolaApr-17-10 01:23 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4868, "RE: MS2 config file not found.."
In response to In response to 4

Originally posted by 740 turbo brick
Alright cool, I got Megatune to work good. Tunerstudios is saying theres no connection to the port, and keeps wanting to work offline. So at the very least I can at least use Megatune. I must say though, I saw the gauge layout for TSMS, and I like it as much as or better than MT.

Getting TunerStudio working is really a worthwhile endeavor. MegaTune is quickly losing support and its main developer halted the project.

Often TunerStudio will say it can't connect if anything else is connected at the time. For instance, if you just flashed your ECU using "download-firmware.bat" and the CMD/DOS window is still open, a connection is maintained. Also, if you have MegaTune open, TunerStudio won't be able to connect.

If none of the above cases are true, then go to Communications > Settings and make sure everything is correct. You should have "MS2-Extra," "COM1" (change this to the appropriate number, though COM1 is the preferred choice if you're using a USB-serial adapter), and "115200."

Finally, if you're using a USB-serial adapter, make sure all of your drivers are properly installed and up to date.

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MS2 config file not found.. [View all] , 740 turbo brick, Apr-16-10 04:03 PM
  RE: MS2 config file not found.., VelocitaPaola, Apr-16-10 04:30 PM, #1
RE: MS2 config file not found.., 740 turbo brick, Apr-16-10 05:04 PM, #2
      RE: MS2 config file not found.., VelocitaPaola, Apr-16-10 05:08 PM, #3
           RE: MS2 config file not found.., 740 turbo brick, Apr-16-10 06:56 PM, #4
                RE: MS2 config file not found.., VelocitaPaola, Apr-17-10 01:23 PM #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4863 Previous topic | Next topic