Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4549
View in linear mode

Subject: "ECU Question of the day AFX related..." Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsed08Jun-22-09 08:39 PM
Member since Feb 20th 2008
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4549, "ECU Question of the day AFX related..."

Ok the question here is...

Will the Howell AFX ECU for the 97 work in a 99OZ

I have had the Howell ECU for a while and it kills me to sell it just because I'm not driving a 97 anymore. This has by far been the best mod for the buck.

I tried to put this into my 99 and the damn ECU harness doesn't fit...can I just change over Harness Connectors and cross my fingers.

Can anyone find me the pinouts for the 97 and 99...and I will try it and make it a wiki item.

Let me know I would love to keep this in my 99 till I turbo the bitch this winter.

and yes I searched but couldn't find any SOLID answers.

I'm looking to see if anyone has tried this and made it work.

~Russ

Well I have no Check Engine Lights....But I just don't have a engine...LOL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ECU Question of the day AFX related... [View all] , eclipsed08, Jun-22-09 08:39 PM
  RE: ECU Question of the day AFX related..., Moderatorteklein, Jun-23-09 05:40 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4549 Previous topic | Next topic