Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4540
View in linear mode

Subject: "Damn ASD relay." Previous topic | Next topic
freshlaneJun-18-09 01:01 PM
Member since May 15th 2009
16 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4540, "Damn ASD relay."

Quick story made short. Went to Oreily's auto parts & came back out. Twisted key and car kept cranking. Every cycle here n there I would hear the fuel pump. Wasn't getting spark either. Ghey! Towed it home with AAA (waited 2hrs for them). Keep in mind the store is 5 blocks away & I was warned by the store employees that the towing company for the lot would tow my car is I left. Get it home and check the CAS. Tested ok. Came on 2gnt.com and heard of the ASD relay. I took it off cleaned it up and put it on. Bam! Worked like a charm. I go to school then on way home stop at an audio store for some sound system parts. Come back out.... cranks but no start. Ghey! I sit in the lot debating on what to do. I call my guy over with a 99 GS. I swap the relays and it works. Just my luck. I realize I'm at a audio store at this point and go inside to buy a relay. $5 FTW. Pop it in. car runs like a charm. Point of this story. 2gNTs should keep spare relays in their car.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Damn ASD relay. [View all] , freshlane, Jun-18-09 01:01 PM
  RE: Damn ASD relay., ForceFed, Jul-11-09 12:23 AM, #1
RE: Damn ASD relay., 420agreenvilleSC, Jul-11-09 09:25 PM, #2
RE: Damn ASD relay., AdministratorCODE4, Jul-12-09 08:55 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4540 Previous topic | Next topic