Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4336
View in linear mode

Subject: "newb to MS, what setup fits me?" Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningFeb-15-09 12:30 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4336, "newb to MS, what setup fits me?"

Hi all, ive been reading alot this winter, and i think all the MS reading has really gotten me lost on the MS and what i need. as of now im running the Portfueler, and id like to switch to MS. i guesss id like some vetrans input on what type of MS i should run for my goals as well as what addons might be benifical.
engine setup is your basic build bottom end , with hahn s20g and stock head for now. im currently runin 15 psi due to lack of additional timing/ignition control (thas where MS comes in lol) id like to run in the high 26+ psi, and id assume ill need 550cc or better?

id like a studder box/rev limiter built in, but i didnt see it on the symtech labs site. I will need it to of course control spark, but i think that comes built in on the MSII correct?

I also am unclear on how the ms boost controll works...id like to run my greddy profec B so i can stage boost levels, can i do this thru MS?

thanx in advance for your help..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

newb to MS, what setup fits me? [View all] , streetlightning, Feb-15-09 12:30 AM
  RE: newb to MS, what setup fits me?, SilvrEclips, Feb-15-09 08:21 PM, #1
RE: newb to MS, what setup fits me?, VelocitaPaola, Feb-15-09 10:18 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4336 Previous topic | Next topic