Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4219
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mega squirt-- what's the deal???" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikSep-03-03 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4219, "Mega squirt-- what's the deal???"

Excuse me but I've been away for the past few months. I ran across the thread below and started to research this little DIY project. I was headed to the 8 injector set-up but this may be cheaper. So what's the deal? Is it worth trying to wire half the injectors in parallel to still achieve an 8 injector set-up. Will just 2 additional BIG injectors work if strategically placed. The batch fire thing doesn't seem too important b/c many cars still use it and I won't be using it as my prime injection. Please link me if these questions have been answered. What are the cons to this little "black box"???

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Mega squirt-- what's the deal??? [View all] , Erik, Sep-03-03 09:22 AM
  RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, MotoFool, Sep-03-03 09:05 PM, #1
RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, TeamMetalJim, Sep-04-03 12:31 AM, #2
      RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, Moderatormicyek, Sep-04-03 04:34 AM, #3
           RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, DarKReaLity, Sep-04-03 07:16 AM, #4
           RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, ModeratorCorbin, Sep-04-03 07:40 AM, #5
                RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, TeamMetalJim, Sep-04-03 11:14 AM, #6
                     RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, The1Bill, Sep-04-03 02:38 PM, #7
                          RE: Mega squirt-- what's the deal???, MotoFool, Sep-11-03 08:17 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4219 Previous topic | Next topic