Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #412
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSFeb-28-05 05:11 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#427, "RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.."
In response to In response to 2

Thanks for the info and links there guys..As for the crank sensor, Lee, you will be doing the board mod for that right? Calibrating the TPS is fairly straight forward too?

My plan is to get just the MS controlling fuel at first until i get a good tune..then connect up the ignition. With the board mods being done for ignition, there wont be any conflict with leaving the ignition portion disconnected?

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Few electrical connection questions for the MS.. [View all] , TeamXtremeRS, Feb-27-05 02:13 PM
  RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., MrSlick, Feb-28-05 03:30 PM, #1
RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., Teamner947, Feb-28-05 03:32 PM, #2
RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., TeamXtremeRS, Feb-28-05 05:11 PM #3
      RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., MrSlick, Feb-28-05 06:13 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #412 Previous topic | Next topic