Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #412
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.." Previous topic | Next topic
Teamner947Feb-28-05 03:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#425, "RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.."
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by XtremeRS
...For the TPS signal, we just tap right off of the brown/red wire right? No resistors or anything special here?

Yep. Just tap the center pin on the TPS. You have to calibrate it in MegaTune though.

...The crank position sensor- just tap off of the blue/white wire also??

I think so. Make sure your board has the crank sensor hardware modification and check the option in MegaTune. I'll be snowed in tomorrow so I'll probably do the mod to the board so it will accept the factory crank sensor.

I will also be using the Mitsu power transistor ignition module for spark, so does anyone have the pin-outs or wiring diagrams of how to wire this thing up?

http://www.stealth316.com/2-pwrtransunit.htm

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Few electrical connection questions for the MS.. [View all] , TeamXtremeRS, Feb-27-05 02:13 PM
  RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., MrSlick, Feb-28-05 03:30 PM, #1
RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., Teamner947, Feb-28-05 03:32 PM #2
RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., TeamXtremeRS, Feb-28-05 05:11 PM, #3
      RE: Few electrical connection questions for the MS.., MrSlick, Feb-28-05 06:13 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #412 Previous topic | Next topic