Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4072
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Emanage" Previous topic | Next topic
GGMallowSep-20-08 08:09 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2007
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4075, "RE: Emanage"
In response to In response to 1

Originally posted by justins71
Which version are you using? I know Blue works for some people, as it's a bit simpler.

Thank fully I am using blue. And I will only being using it for fuel delivery if it all.(Trying to sell for mega squirt) I bought this about 2 years ago actually, when I friend convinced me this is the easiest way to control fuel(damn him)

From my manual, the White EM wire is MAP input, and the Green is MAP output, with (you're right) MAP signal wire is Yellow/Black.

Wohoo

TPS tap is Grey, RPM tap is Brown (which I think is the wrong color in Chilton's, at least for a '95. I believe it's blue/white on the car, not yellow/white as per Chilton's.

So are you saying I tap Brown into Grey then or TPS(if my pinouts different)?

Also my VSS is three wire with the Black/green being the signal for Emanage.

Im confused by what you mean here, After those wires I have ran out of wires except for my injector harness.

As for the injectors, it doesn't really matter where you splice in. I did mine in that sort of open area by the transmission behind the fans.

I wasn't clear here I do not think, what I mean here is where the harness connects to the Emanage unit, where you must plug the harness actually into the Emanage. Can you just pin them in, in any slot?

They get hooked up like the diagram, Emanage INJ1 in/out: Blue/Red, Blue/Grey, INJ2: Orange/Red, Orange/Grey, INJ3: Yellow/Red, Yellow/Grey, INJ4: Purple/Red, Purple/Grey. Stock harness INJ1: LightGrey/Blue, INJ2: Yellow/Red, INJ3: Yellow/Grey, INJ4: Light Grey/Red. You're going to get an Injector CEL when you do this, so hopefully you're not in an area with inspections. Mine is able to bypass with the injector emulator, but your ECU checks O2 reading based on INJ PW changes (Thanks Terry) so it pops the code out after an hour or so irregardless.

I think I understand this part, its just a little bit easier. Thanks for the info.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Emanage [View all] , GGMallow, Sep-19-08 12:53 PM
  RE: Emanage, justins71, Sep-20-08 06:36 AM, #1
RE: Emanage, GGMallow, Sep-20-08 08:09 AM #2
      RE: Emanage, justins71, Sep-20-08 05:18 PM, #3
           RE: Emanage, SilvrEclips, Sep-22-08 03:29 AM, #4
RE: Emanage, ez, Sep-26-08 08:19 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4072 Previous topic | Next topic