Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3632
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!)" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeApr-28-08 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3739, "RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!)"
In response to In response to 3

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
I dont know, looks nice but by the time you are done what have you really saved. The controller and gauge alone is what 70.00 right? Thats without the sensor. The sensor cost 85.00 now. What did the case cost you? 30.00? I am genuinly curious. The Tech Edge i have cost 250.00 complete with gauge, sensor and case. Kinda the same deal IMO considering you dont need to find a case and the harness is made with some nicer components.

That might be true now. However, when I got my JAW, it was considerably cheaper and the Bosch sensors could be had on Amazon for $49.95. Having assembled it myself and plastic work case I spent under $150 for a working Wideband with display. Prices probably have gone up now though.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!) [View all] , EclipseGSRT-4, Feb-28-08 07:21 PM
  RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!), THEMAN4LYFE, Apr-24-08 06:07 PM, #1
RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!), eclipserst3, Apr-26-08 11:54 PM, #2
      RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!), AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-27-08 02:44 PM, #3
           RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!), djtrickee, Apr-28-08 08:00 AM #4
                RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!), VelocitaPaola, Apr-28-08 09:17 AM, #5
                     RE: JAW (DIY Wideband) Finished W/Case... (56k NO!), AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-28-08 01:16 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3632 Previous topic | Next topic