Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3547
View in linear mode

Subject: "What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?" Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gDec-30-07 06:51 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3547, "What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?"
Dec-30-07 07:12 PM by Slo2g

I was just wondering what some of your autotune settings were and what wideband you guys are using with what delay. I still have a problem with my afr jumping around like crazy and because of it autotune will take some fuel away but then add it right back and doesn't work for me. I also ask your wideband and delay setting because MLV doens't work for shit for me right now and was just wondering if I had the wrong setting in it or something?

http://www.2gnt.com/documents/12-19.msq

Here is my latest MSQ. Please take a look at it and let me know if you guys see anything out of wack in the settings or in the inni files. Remeber to open with MegaTune! Thanks!

Here is a shot from a log where you can see what I am talking about.
Yellow is AFR, Teal is TPS, Pink is RPM, Green is Battery Voltage, Red is MAP, White is Pulse Width, Blue is Coolant Temp, and Green on bottom is Duty Cycle.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings? [View all] , Slo2g, Dec-30-07 06:51 PM
  RE: What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-02-08 03:19 AM, #1
RE: What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?, Slo2g, Jan-02-08 06:56 PM, #2
      RE: What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-03-08 02:55 AM, #3
           RE: What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?, Slo2g, Jan-03-08 02:59 PM, #4
                RE: What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?, justins71, Jan-06-08 02:27 PM, #5
                     RE: What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?, wickedtalon, Jan-06-08 03:50 PM, #6
                          RE: What are you guys Wideband Delay and your Autotune settings?, justins71, Jan-09-08 09:38 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3547 Previous topic | Next topic