Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3389
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice." Previous topic | Next topic
wolvorine4424Sep-03-07 08:53 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2007
42 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3391, "RE: Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice."
In response to In response to 1
Sep-03-07 08:56 AM by wolvorine4424

I have experience soldering motherboards, so this is not a problem.

What I really want to know is after the construction of the boards.
As in installation (witch is probebly easy) for the most part.

But I'm really woried about is the programing and tuning. I do have access to a DYNO. I'm just woried about the tuning part and the initial setup to get it to run so I can drive it to the shop and get it dynoed/tuned...

What is required inorder to get to the first startup after installation???

P.S. This is my issue, Because I want to compleatly trash the stock ECU...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice. [View all] , wolvorine4424, Sep-03-07 03:14 AM
  RE: Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-03-07 04:05 AM, #1
RE: Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice., wolvorine4424, Sep-03-07 08:53 AM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3389 Previous topic | Next topic