Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3389
View in linear mode

Subject: "Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice." Previous topic | Next topic
wolvorine4424Sep-03-07 03:14 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2007
42 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3389, "Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice."

This is great, and i'm looking for a good standalone fuel/ign setup for my 97 eclipse GS 420a...

But, what setup should I get???
MegaSquirt-II Engine Management System w/PCB3 - UnAssembled Kit $247.00

I think I will also need the relayboard.
MegaSquirt Relay Board - UnAssembled Kit $64.00

Is this the kits I should Get???
What other things will i need to get with this?

I'm getting the parts from: DIYAutoTune.com

I just want to have everything, so I can start assebeling it. and then install it...

I want it to be compleatly standalone (I want to remove the Stock ECU)
Oh, Wait. I cant Pass inspection without the Stock ECU... To bad. Its good to have friends in shops...

P.S. If these questions have been answered, Forgive me. PLEASE link to the page with that info. I read a couple of posts and the numbers where not listed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice. [View all] , wolvorine4424, Sep-03-07 03:14 AM
  RE: Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-03-07 04:05 AM, #1
RE: Question about MegaSquirtII Standalone... Need Info and Advice., wolvorine4424, Sep-03-07 08:53 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3389 Previous topic | Next topic