Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2782
View in linear mode

Subject: "Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development" Previous topic | Next topic
rs-pssstDec-03-06 06:10 PM
Member since Nov 13th 2004
158 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2782, "Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development"

Myself and a buddy are developing a graphical digital dashboard for the Megasquirt platform. Mostly to help people keep an eye on engine vitals. Its not a laptop replacement, however it offers a better interface than a palm and is designed for the automotive environment.

We are selling this device as a development unit for basically hardware cost to aid in software testing.
$230 without case
$245 with case

This provides people with a chance to get their hands on this device early for a very reduced cost and be a part of the firmware testing.

Right now the display supports all MSnS-extra firmware versions except for the HiRes code. The display is fully MS2 compatable, but that code development has not yet started. It supports almost every gauge that MegaTune can display; I think the count is around 40 gauges.

The firmware is open source. Make your own gauges. Tweak the GUI interface (if you like).

The home page, firmware updates, development IDE setup instructions here:
http://digidash.sourceforge.net

Check out my msefi.com post under the MegaView forum here (scroll for pics):
http://msefi.com/viewtopic.php?t=22859

Finished (dev) case pics:
http://msefi.com/viewtopic.php?t=22859&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

MegaScott will be doing a full review and manual soon. He is putting together more pics. People who have purchased them are giving very positve feedback. Watch the post if you are interested.

PM or Email me @ christopher.ladden@gmail.com if you would like one of these units. There are still a couple left.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development [View all] , rs-pssst, Dec-03-06 06:10 PM
  RE: Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-03-06 09:33 PM, #1
RE: Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development, ez, Dec-04-06 08:15 AM, #2
      RE: Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development, rs-pssst, Dec-04-06 03:21 PM, #3
           RE: Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development, Aggression, Dec-08-06 09:24 AM, #4
                RE: Megasquirt Graphical Digital Dash Development, rs-pssst, Dec-09-06 07:11 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2782 Previous topic | Next topic