Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2214
View in linear mode

Subject: "Running a bigger thottle body with the MS" Previous topic | Next topic
DJ420aJul-11-06 04:25 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2214, "Running a bigger thottle body with the MS"

I just installed a throttle body off of a 240sx on to the Eclipse and Im have probs with the idle to taking off transition. It gets really lean and no matter how much I datalog and tune, it wont help. It is running without the IAC but with and adjustable throttle stop. I do have it idling awesome (better than before) at a solid 800. Do you think I should raise that up some?

It has a 62mm bore, so I figured Id ask you guys running the 66mm's how your dealing with it.

Thanx
DJ

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Running a bigger thottle body with the MS [View all] , DJ420a, Jul-11-06 04:25 PM
  RE: Running a bigger thottle body with the MS, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-11-06 06:31 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2214 Previous topic | Next topic