Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1820
View in linear mode

Subject: "MS and FMU" Previous topic | Next topic
themorphiousMar-04-06 09:09 AM
Member since Feb 26th 2006
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1820, "MS and FMU"

So, aparently my last thread got deleted for no apparent reason..or maybe it was an "accident".....who knows..anyways, I am just needing to know..if you have larger injectors, a MS system, and a walbro pump....why do you need a 1:1 FMU.....i see many people are running them..but i'm wanting to know why they are running them.....arent the larger injectors and MS taing care of all the fuel needs already....also, if you're messing with the fuel pressure at all levels of boost, then it's hard to get a good tuned fuel map...I just need some info on this ASAP please...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MS and FMU [View all] , themorphious, Mar-04-06 09:09 AM
  RE: MS and FMU, RyMon, Mar-04-06 01:57 PM, #1
RE: MS and FMU, themorphious, Mar-04-06 02:45 PM, #2
      RE: MS and FMU, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Mar-06-06 02:25 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1820 Previous topic | Next topic