Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1802
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anybody in the S. Central PA area with the MS?" Previous topic | Next topic
DJ420aFeb-26-06 11:10 AM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1802, "Anybody in the S. Central PA area with the MS?"

Im wondering because I made the mistake of letting Lee tune my MS and never learning what he did. Now it always seems like he's too busy (which is fine) to help me learn the damn thing or just fix the probs Im having. On top of all that, he just lives too damn far away.
As for trying to learn the MS myself, Ive been trying for the past 3 months, but Im not really getting anywhere. I am still trying though. Ive actually read long enough to pass out, lol.

So I guess what Im asking, is if theres anybody around my area that is willing to teach me how to use this thing. I do learn better by "hands on" teaching or help me clear my probs and just explain what you did. If some fundage hits your fancy and gets me the help I need, thats fine. I can drive to you if needed.

Finally, at the least will somebody take a look at one of my datalogs and see what the hell is going on?

TIA guys
DJ

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1802 Previous topic | Next topic