Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4072
View in linear mode

Subject: "Emanage" Previous topic | Next topic
GGMallowSep-19-08 12:53 PM
Member since Mar 09th 2007
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4072, "Emanage"

I currently am trying to wire in the e-manage to my 99 Eclipse Ecu. And I have searched for wiring help and have looked at our pin out but I do not fully understand. According to the Emanage manual the harness has these wires.
White- Air flow input 1
Green - Air flow output
Brown - RPM Signal
Black - Ground
Red - 12v Power Source

Looking at our Ecu pin out on the main page, I have discovered that Black/White stripe is our Ecu main power and that my Emanage's Red wire should tap into there.

I also have figured out that Black is ground for my Ecu so that my Emanage's black wire must then go there.

The remaining wires is what I am confused about. The brown wire I thought may go in at the white wire which is our tach signal to HVAC ECU and Gauge cluster, but I was not positive.

That left me with the white and green. I know that White and Green obviously are related so the they must completely interrupt the wire circuit vs the others wires tap. I thought that these wires may go to the yellow/black wire which is the MAP sensor signal but again I was not positive.

So ultimately I am trying to figure out what wires these match up with on my ECU. I also have the optional injector harness to pin in. Can those just be inserted anywhere into that main harness plug or is there special locations of some sort?

I do not think many of you are using the Emanage, because I could not find much information on it with these cars. Thanks for any input, you guys may have.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Emanage [View all] , GGMallow, Sep-19-08 12:53 PM
  RE: Emanage, justins71, Sep-20-08 06:36 AM, #1
RE: Emanage, GGMallow, Sep-20-08 08:09 AM, #2
      RE: Emanage, justins71, Sep-20-08 05:18 PM, #3
           RE: Emanage, SilvrEclips, Sep-22-08 03:29 AM, #4
RE: Emanage, ez, Sep-26-08 08:19 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4072 Previous topic | Next topic