Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2413
View in linear mode

Subject: "finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time" Previous topic | Next topic
XMasta19Aug-14-06 02:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2413, "finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time"

So I finally got everything good to go with my car. Got a fully built block, got my neon tranny installed, and I just finished up the wiring for my megasquirt that I've had since March. I've researched, researched, and read some more...but now that it's actually time to do stuff I've gotten kinda stumbled.

I think the only thing I managed to change correctly was my wideband setting to zeitronix in the car1 settings.ini file. I got the MS powered up, and even connected a few times on and off. It would read tps perfect, got readings from clt and iat sensors, and can't quite remember what else. I know it wasn't right though because none of the values or other settings seemed to have loaded. I've been reading for months on req fuel, warmup, ase, pw, etc etc ...but now it's like I went blank or I don't have it all setup correctly in order to do the things I need. I also need to figure out why exactly the return fitting on my aeromotive fpr is deciding to leak fuel.

My car is in the garage of a house that has been sold, and I would like to get it running before they come to impound in on wednesday lol. Searching just isn't workin out well for me at the moment, so I figured this was the best way to get the "here's your obvious answer dummy" reply.

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time [View all] , XMasta19, Aug-14-06 02:18 AM
  RE: finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time, XMasta19, Aug-14-06 06:14 AM, #1
RE: finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time, selmerguy2003, Aug-14-06 03:09 PM, #2
      RE: finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time, XMasta19, Aug-14-06 04:37 PM, #3
           RE: finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time, XMasta19, Aug-15-06 04:00 AM, #4
                RE: finally finished megasquirt install...newbie time, selmerguy2003, Aug-16-06 02:17 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2413 Previous topic | Next topic