Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #920
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Oct-25-06 01:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#928, "RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?"
In response to In response to 7

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Damn, I'm such a computer boon! You guys will definitely end up hating me (If you don't already). Figured I'd try first with something simple. I took the link to my dyno chart and clicked it into the dyno area via the file upload button. Got nothing. Anyone want to approach this computer idiot's question of "how to"? MB

You're almost there, Mark!

If the image is already hosted online somewhere, all you need to do is paste the link between IMG tags (like you might on other forums like Tuners). If the image is on your computer at home or work, you will upload it into the wiki, but once you are done, that screen will display the link where the image was stored. That is the link you would use in your post.

Make sense? I just looked through all the hosted images and your dyno slip is not in there. Here's the Cliff's Notes:

1. Go to upload page.
2. Browse to the file you wish to upload.
3. Click the upload button.
4. Copy the URL on the screen after the upload completes.
5. Paste the URL into your article. Images will need IMG tags.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Questions about the new Wiki main site? [View all] , Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-24-06 06:25 PM
  RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Oct-24-06 06:39 PM, #1
RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-24-06 06:53 PM, #2
      RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, BlackMagic, Oct-24-06 07:44 PM, #3
           RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-25-06 05:31 AM, #4
                RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Moderatorcs82685, Oct-25-06 07:39 AM, #5
                     RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-25-06 08:34 AM, #6
                          RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Oct-25-06 01:12 PM, #7
                               RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, TeamDR1665, Oct-25-06 01:51 PM #8
                                    RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-25-06 03:11 PM, #9
                                         RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Moderatorcs82685, Oct-29-06 06:23 PM, #10
                                              RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Oct-29-06 06:57 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Moderatorcs82685, Dec-20-06 07:21 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-21-06 05:04 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Moderatorcs82685, Dec-21-06 07:52 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, Eric, Jan-02-07 10:04 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: Questions about the new Wiki main site?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-02-07 03:12 PM, #16

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #920 Previous topic | Next topic